Monday, September 29, 2008

Just A Little Update

My mommy doesn't have too many new pictures, but I thought I would give you a little update on my week. I have continued to enjoy going to school and playing with the big kids while mom works. I also love my time with dada. This week my language has continued to blossom and some of my parents' favorite new words are: Amen, baby, bath, and happy.


We went to the big Harvest Festival at the church this weekend and had fun seeing everyone and eating the delicious spaghetti. Most of the games and toys were too big for me and I did NOT want to go into the bouncy house. My dad worked and I got to hang out with my friend Jude while his daddy worked too!


Got Milk? (Actually I am helping my dada drink his morning protein shake...mmmm good!)
On Sunday my daddy ran the Half Marathon in Bellingham. We went down to watch him finish and celebrate! Good job dad! Someday I wish to "really" run with him; I only get to ride along in the stroller these days.

1 comment:

Maggie Mae said...

Hey!!! We are terrible at keeping in touch and we only live...what 20 mins away. No worries my sister and I are the same and she's a tad closer! :) NICE work on the marathons Matt!
Lily is getting so big i just can't believe how time flies! And BEV...you are what just over 4months?? WOW that's going fast too, for me anyways...hhaha! Well I just wanted you all to know we think of you 3 and a half often! Love J