Thursday, September 18, 2008

I know it's been a while since I have posted so I thought it was time for a little update on "The Life of Lily." My mom started working at school again, but luckily it is only for a few hours a day. It is at the After School Program and I get to go with her! She brings me for the first hour or so and then dada picks me up for some quality dad time until she comes home. It is great for all of us! I really like to play with all the kids at school and they love me too. The kids take me outside to play and I even get to go down the big slide, which I enjoy much better than watching my mom help kids with homework. Boring!

My mom and dad say I am growing into a little girl right before their eyes. As you can tell by the pictures on this post I am very busy and exploring everything.

Dewey Decimal What?
Is this the weed or does this one stay? (Do you like my new boots?)
Where is the water?
Hmmm..not so good
Better
This feels great on my new teeth (I'm getting my last set -the dreaded eye teeth)

MMMMM

1 comment:

harry and charlee said...

Wow, last set of teeth! Charlee only has 6!