Monday, September 22, 2008

Apple Pickin'

I just LOVE the weekends! One of the fun things we did this weekend was head out to our favorite apple farm, Bellewood Acres. My momma really wanted the Honeycrisp apples, her favorite, but they aren't ready. We did however get to drive the golf cart out to the far field where they are growing to check them out. I even got to taste a sample. My dad and I agreed that my mom will have to wait, they are just not ready yet. We did come home with another variety and dad made some delicious dried apples....mmmmmm.


How fast does this thing go?

I think this is fast enough dad

More my speed, I'm in control
Look at the pretty flower I found!
Delicious, now can I have my own?
This may look like I am eating the flower, but really I was sniffing (no hands!)

No comments: