Friday, October 10, 2008

Apple Festival..MMMMM

Last weekend (I know....I'm a little behind) we went to the Fall Fruit Festival at Cloud Mountain Nursery with some friends. We tasted all kinds of delicious fruit, including apples and I even got to share some of mom's carmeled apple (as much as she would share with me).

My momma had to work a lot last week so I am looking forward to the weekend and my grandma and grandpa from Spokane are coming. I can't wait! It has been a while since I have seen them and I know we will do something fun, maybe even the pumpkin farm!

I am getting ready for Halloween and my parents have taught me to say, "Trick or Treat." They think it is sooo funny! They also keep putting me in this annoying costume that I cannot stand for one minute and scream at the top of my lungs. (Any ideas anyone???) I think I am going to like fall though.

My friend Jude and I sitting on the pumpkins

Apple cider, another cool thing about our outing

Look at all that fruit...I could eat it ALL!

Lucy, which one did you like the best?

The dadas hanging out

I really want to take this one home mom, but it has dirt on it...ahhhh

Giving my friend Ava a kiss

MMMMM (what else can I say?)

Hey guys, you put me in the wrong crate!

Hey Maddie, what's the plan? How can we make it in there?

No comments: