Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch 08

My mom and dad drug me out to the pumpkin patch today even though I have a cold. It was an amazing day and I got to see my friends, mom and dad saw a lot of people they knew, and boy, there were a lot of people! There were so many things to do and just not enough time in the day, especially when I wanted to go nap. I don't remember all this stuff from last year, but I know I will be asking my parents to take me back next year. We saw so many different types of animals, they were just like in my books! I wanted to take the first pumpkin I saw in the patch and of course wanted to climb on it (my new favorite thing to do). My mom definitely had fun with the camera, here is proof:


Photo opportunities everywhere....already mom?
Lucy and I in the wagon..."Let's go already!"

Lucy, this is how we kick back
Stopping to warm up by the fire (even though it was quite warm outside)
My favorite...the horse (did you hear that Grandpa?) Crazy looking goats!
Watch out mom!
Finally, to the pumpkin patch we go. This one looks good guys
Climbing the pumpkin
Could I get a little help? It is a bit heavy.
Stopping for a little snack. Why can't I have any apple pie?
Ok, Ok, let's just take the wheel barrow and go

1 comment:

Carson Stone Siadal said...

Looks like you all had a good time at StoneyRidge Farms. We are planning on going this weekend with the grandparents so hopefully we'll have good weather. I love the photo of Lily by the "how tall this fall" Too Cute!