Saturday, October 20, 2012

Carving!

When we got home from our fabulous day we set up and got to work, I guess dad got to work ;)  I picked out tinkerbell, a fairy of course.  My mama and daddy were amazed how things change.  A few years back I wouldn't even think of touching that goop that comes out of the pumpkin, but today that was the best part.  I squeezed, smashed, and even performed my own science experiments with the goop.  (I put a concoction in the freezer even).  We had a yummy dinner in the living room and watched Charlie Brown again.  Ahh, we love Fall!
Sam was ready to help, not a fan of the gooey insides though

Getting to work!

Ahh, so fun!


It is hard to see how great they look in the dark, but daddy did such a great job.  Sam was proud of his Lightning McQueen, but then followed with, "Daddy, now do Mater!"


No comments: