Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fun Family Time

I started the weekend with a date with my mommy.  We went to Fairhaven to Creativitea, a pottery place.  I have been here with my daddy before and I love it!  This time I picked out a cup to paint and you should see it!  Ever since I started school I have turned over an artistic leaf and put together the most amazing things (I am told;).  I come up with projects on my own and bring home some neat things that I make during free choice time at school.  After painting I got to get a little cupcake from a cute little shop.  What a fun date!  (Sam went to the movies with daddy later on in the evening.  It was a day for special dates I guess!)  
On Sunday we went out to Lake Padden and went on some new trails.  It was so much fun!  We explored and enjoyed the neat fall colors.  Sam and I love picking up and keeping leaves, sticks, rocks, pine cones, you name it!!  Mama finds them everywhere!  I made a nature wand by finding a sharp stick and poking special leaves on it.  What a weekend!  Now back to school in the morning, I am ready!














No comments: