Thursday, October 18, 2012

Busy

And tired!  Whew, this school thing is hard work!  Mama is working three afternoons a week now so I stay later at school with her until my dada gets off work to come get me, so it is a longer day!  I love the extra play time though.  You should see me on the bars!  I got my first birthday invitation and am going to a party for my friend Ross tomorrow.  Growing up!  My mama volunteered in my class this week and I loved having her there (and she absolutely loved it too!)  I'm looking forward to some fall events this weekend and a visit from Grandma Bonnie and Papa Jim next weekend.

Drinking from the cup I painted, so special!!

I think I posted last time how my artistic gene has come out.  Check out what I did with some crayons, a hair bow, and my blankie (which I still love so very much!)

Looking at some books with some first grade buddies at after school care

No comments: