Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Catch Up

I have to share that last Friday I got a special award at Mass!  It is called a peacemaker award and I got a special pin!  I was surprised but felt very happy about it!  I continue to just love school and am just blossoming in so many ways. I am a trooper when I stay with mama after school and sometimes spend 10 hours at school but I sure love playing with the older kids.  
This week was very busy with Halloween and All Saints Day.  First off, on Halloween my mama planned a big party at After School Care since it was an early release day and I got to go!!  I had so much fun and when my mama asked if I was ready to go home to get my costume I said, "I forgot all about Trick or Treating, I'm having so much fun here!"  Then, since Halloween is All Hallows Eve, I was ready to celebrate on All Saints Day.  We got to dress up as saints at school so I chose the newly canonized Saint Kateri.  If you haven't read her story, you should as it is so special to Bellingham and our school.  I have also chosen, with the help of my Godmother, Saint Kateri to be my patron saint.  Her nickname is Lily of the Mohawks! 
Cousin Maggie had fun feeding Nicholas and she was so good at it!

On Halloween mama and Sam dressed Nicholas as a skeleton and put him in my bed to wake me up.  I think they were trying to scare me!

At the Halloween Party.  Check out the smoking juice!

Playing a relay race, The Balloon Sweep!

Pass the pumpkin.  Don't get caught with the pumpkin when the spooky music stops or you're out!

Painting and decorating pumpkins

Hanging out with a super nice 8th grader!

Making popcorn hands with Mrs. Lewis

The family stinkers


A dino and skunk trick or treating in the cold, wet, windy Washington weather

Off with the wet costumes and checking out our candy

Saint Kateri

The first Native American Saint!


Walking into Mass with my 8th Grade Buddy

No comments: