Monday, November 12, 2012

I Lost a Tooth!!

Well, my mama thinks she lost her camera so these are off her phone.  Good thing her new phone takes pretty good pictures.  The news for the week is that I lost my first tooth!  It is one of my bottom ones and the other one is loose too!  Mrs. Vanderboom at school ended up pulling it for me and gave me a little purple treasure box for my tooth.  I was so excited.  I also wrote a letter to the tooth fairy asking if I could keep my tooth and she let me!  The tooth fairy was also very generous, maybe because this was my first lost tooth?  In other news, I have been busy learning at school and having fun with all my little friends.  I enjoy playing with kids of all ages too, that is a great thing about my school and where mommy works after school.  They do such a great job mixing age groups in activities and the buddy systems.  One of my favorite things at school is singing too.  
Yesterday we went with cousin Maggie and got Christmas pictures.  We dressed pretty and smiled nice, it was actually a fun experience!
I found this suitcase and wheeled it around the store saying I was going to Seattle.  Silly!

Practicing my smile for pictures 

Painting to pass the time with these curlers.  I was told my Great Grandma used these rollers too!

Snuggles from my brother

And kisses!!  I love my snuggle time!

My lost tooth!

Playing with mamas new phone.  I discovered how to take pictures of myself with the reversed camera.  So funny!!

No comments: