Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving here in Bellingham. We went to Mass at Sacred Heart, went to Starbucks, then home for a relaxing thankful afternoon with the family. Mama and Dada made a wonderful dinner and both Sam and I ate a lot! We hope you all had a blessed Thanskgiving as well!


Sam has two turkeys on his and mine is the big turkey. You can tell but she has eyelashes too!

These were the things I was thankful for this year (I came up with them all on my own!)
Playing with my brother

Our chocolate milk outing after church

Cheers!! (Spicy sour juice that I didn't care for)

My Thanksgiving prayer I decorated

I picked out the dessert mama made, can you tell I was excited? It was chocolate covered raspberry cheesecake! Yummy!

Black Friday wasn't really "black" here in Bellingham. It was beautiful so we decided to meet cousin Maggie (and Aunt Julie and Uncle Kevin) down at the park for some chilly fun. Dada is in the background fixing my bike so I can race with Maggie.

There we go!!

Taking a break for some fun. Do you like Maggie's "puffer" face? She is so silly!

The tide was so far up we had to just look at the beach from up hereNow it is time to get ready for Christmas!! Today Sam and I went to get pictures taken and are now preparing for Advent to start tomorrow!!



No comments: