Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fun with the Fam

My favorite thing to do lately is make my brother laugh and boy have we been laughing up a storm! I get pretty hyper but anything to get him to laugh. Last weekend we went swimming in the living room. We got our swimming suits on and made a pool, slide, and diving board. We also spent the weekend getting our Christmas Tree and decorating the house. Fun Family Times!!

I sure love him!
Getting ready to jump off the diving board, while Sam swims back to the side
We moved the table and chairs into my room (all by ourselves) so we could have a tea party
Waiting at the Port Festival to ride in the firetruck. Anything other than seeing Santa!! I decided I'm writing him a letter this year since I refuse to get near him. I like his hat though.
My fingers just couldn't stay off the Gingerbread houses....they looked so yummy! Maybe I'll get to make one this year?
Our decorated Tree!

No comments: