Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all our family and friends! We had a very nice and quiet Christmas this year and we are very grateful for all our blessings this year. Sam and I are still singing carols, and role playing the nativity story, good thing because we are still celebrating the 12 days of Christmas. This year was so fun because we really understood Christmas and all the festivities surrounding Jesus' birthday. Hoping you and your family had a blessed holiday too!

On the Wednesday before Christmas we drove up to Lynden and decorated Christmas cookies with some friends.
I'm busy making my pretty before I eat them but I don't think Sam cares. He actually cried after he took a bite because the shape wasn't the same.
Yes, that is frosting on my eyebrow???
So much fun!
On family movie night we watched the Polar Express for the first time. This is what I do when I'm scared, plug my ears. It was a little too scary for me, maybe next year??
Putting Jesus on top of the Jesse Tree.
Building a gingerbread house with Daddy on Christmas Eve
Waiting patiently to put on my yummies. Eating the pieces was just as much fun!!
All the candles are lit!!
On Christmas Eve Sam and I get to open one present, our new Christmas Jammies. We were so excited!!
Santa's helpers!
Christmas Morning! This expression is so true. Love my new Cinderella "barbie!" That is all I wanted from Santa.....a barbie!!
Grandma came over for daddy's special french toast before Mass on Christmas.
All dressed up ready to go see Jesus in the manger at church. I love my brother!
Opening my stocking
The beautiful nativity at church. Merry Christmas!
When we got home from church we opened presents under our tree. First though was opening the best present of all, baby Jesus. We read the nativity story and then Sam and I put him in the manger.Our nativity, now complete with baby Jesus
Opening presents, silly time!
I got so many neat gifts and haven't even begun to play with them all. Thank you everyone!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: