Sunday, January 8, 2012

Daddy's Girl!!

After Christmas my daddy had a week off work and we have really bonded. I say that I never want him to go back to work, I think I'm definitely a daddy's girl lately! One of the things we did that week was go up to the mountain and go sledding. I love the snow and speeding down the mountain!


All ready to go

Before my brother got too cold
In my element!!

Zooming down the hill on our new tube, it goes super fast and is quite comfy on the bum!

I lost my hat I was going so fast!!

Taking a break from my bike to enjoy the beautiful view down at the park.

Spoiled? I wonder what that word means? My brother and I were enjoying dessert and a show after dinner....in my grandma's bed!!

Silly girl!

A few sleeping beauty pictures in my old bed. My brother and I now have bunk beds!!

I love to make myself all cozy in a tiny cacoon.


No comments: