Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I went to school with the big kids last week and had a lot of fun. I am Ms. Social these days and really enjoyed playing there. On Monday (Halloween) we got to decorate pumpkin cookies and later went trick or treating. I was a cat during the day and a hula girl at night. Halloween was so much fun this year!!


I took my cat ears off but here is my delicious cookie Maybe someday I will really get to see a real hula girl in Hawaii
At the Trunk or Treat event


There is a new place in Bellingham called the Time In Cafe. It is great! They serve healthy, local food, coffee, and teas. They also have a great indoor play area for kids to play. We checked it out on Saturday and Sam and I would love to return. Anyone want to join us?

Riding the backhoes together

I found a friend there and we ran around playing dress up and holding hands

Getting to be such a big girl! This was before church this morning.


I went to kid church (a dismissal for kids to hear the Bible readings and discuss them together) all by myself today. It was the first time I just walked away from my parents for something like this. So independent! I don't know who taught me these poses?

All bundled up. It is chilly here, but we have loved the sunshine lately!

No comments: