Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! We had planned a trip to Spokane but have had interesting winter weather with the pass already closing multiple times, so we decided to be safe and stay home this week. We sure miss all our family in Spokane!! My other Grandma and Papa are going to see family in Vancouver so my Momma is cooking her first Thanksgiving dinner. We have had a very restful week around the house with Daddy being off and have enjoyed family time It has been so nice and we are looking forward to our little Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. There is so much to be thankful for this year!!

I came out dressed as a fairy and was granting wishes. I said I was going to turn my dada into a daddy who never had to go to work, a mama who never had to leave the house, and the camera into a camera that never had dead batteries.
Brrr, but loving the sunshine
Sam and I each caught a frog!
I went into my room and bundled up all by myself preparing to go play in the backyard. I told Momma that the only part of me that was cold was my legs! I'm ready for some snow now!
Pushing Sam on the swing
Snuggled up reading stories with my daddy
Making handprint turkeys
I drew a picture of Sam and I playing in the rain puddles

No comments: