Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nature Girl

I love the outdoors and all forms of nature. You have heard about my love for frogs, worms, bugs, butterflies, and fish. This week I let my butterflies go, which was a big deal! I let Jenna and Colby (friends from school) help and I didn't even cry! Along with my adventures in the outdoors this week came lots of sunshine, which I love. We ate dinner outside and spent a lot of time in the slip and slide. Can you believe that a group of raccoons ruined all our outdoor toys? The pool, slip and slide, and all the balls were popped. We replaced the slip and slide, which I am thankful for and now we will remember to bring in all of our toys.



Feeding papa's fish some worms that grandma and I dug up

See?
Jenna and I playing cookies, she was a good baker!

We went on a walk to the beach. I walked the whole way there and back!

Releasing the 4 painted lady butterflies

A close up

Goodbye sweet butterfly

Watching it fly away (you can see it to the left of the picture)

On our fun Friday Night outing....Walk, hike, dinner at a restaurant, and then a park!!

Playing in the creek at the end of our hike. We loved this place and will have to return!

Sam and I exploring
Playing on the goat at the market

No comments: