Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Fair and Hiking

Last weekend we went to the Lynden Fair. We went early Saturday morning and had a good experience there. I enjoyed the animals, and wanted to pet everything. I also got to go on the ferris wheel with my mama. Unfortunetly Sam wasn't quite big enough for the rides, and not to mention they were crazy expensive!! We did get to have some cotton candy and several glasses of cold lemonade. It was actually really hot!


This silly alpaca was making some very interesting noises at us

Petting the goats
Looking at those cute new little piggies, only 1 day old!

13 little babies!

Going up! I loved it!

Round and round

Posing with my yummy cotton candy

At the park later in the week with Maggie, she was a princess!

My pretty cousin

This weekend we went out the the North Shore of Lake Whatcom and went for a family hike. We packed our lunch and ate on the beach and even saw a waterfall. It was a great day!

Stopping for a rest (and picture)

Hiking up to the waterfall with my daddy


No comments: