Friday, September 9, 2011

Just a Quick Update

Did you notice my ticker at the top says I'm 3? Haha, just noticed, we will get on that. We had a fun, busy week. Last weekend we went to Seattle to visit some friends from college and Sam's godparents but mom's camera was out of batteries. You can imagine how bummed she was. Anyway, it was great to see so many kids and we even went to the zoo. On Monday we went out to a nice public pool we just learned about. Too bad it was the last day it was open for the year. The weather has been so nice but all the water activities around here close on Labor Day.

Mama started working again at school and we started our year of preschool at home. I'll post more about school and some projects as time passes, but we have finished 2 weeks and I'm doing great. Sam likes to join in and learn too. Have a great weekend everyone!


Sibling Love!
Swimming away
How I woke up this morning

No comments: