Saturday, September 24, 2011

Being Active!

Active is an understatement for me these days. I love to ride my bike, can start and stop without training wheels, and race with the big girls in the neighborhood. I can jump off the swing, pump on my own, and go super duper high. I love gymnastics and wish it were more than once a week! We went for a hike today with my Auntie Joanie and I enjoyed exploring the woods and being out in nature. It is amazing after all this activity, I still don't want to go to bed at night ;)


Sam had to come say hello to me while I was practicing on the bars. He is proud of me too!
This is an attempt to capture me jumping down the trampoline. Look how fast and high I can jump!
On Friday we went to the museum with our friends and Jude and I had fun playing together
Out on our hike. At one point I was singing and mom captured me in mid song.
Watching the ducks and contemplating this beautiful place
A perfect Saturday ended with a bbq with our family and friends! We missed you Uncle Kevin!


No comments: