Saturday, October 8, 2011

Last Week

Auntie Joanie came and left two weekends ago and we had a fun visit. Last weekend we headed out to cloud mountain for some fall fun. I have been wanting to stay home a lot lately and we have been busy with a new couple additions to our little preschool program mama is doing with us at home. It is a lot more fun and Sam is joining in on a lot of projects now too. I hope everyone has a great week! My mama and dada are headed out on a trip this week (dada for work and mama is tagging along) so Sam and I are staying with Grandma Katie. I'm excited but I don't know how Sam feels about it ;)


Sweet goodbye loves
These pumpkins and squashes come in the most interesting shapes and sizes! Some even have bumps!
A little mini pumpkin, just my size
Concentrating hard while I paint my pot
This is fun!
I found this pretty hydrangea and said, "Mom, take a picture," then proceeded to pose. Silly girl. This is for you Auntie Becca, I know you love hydrangeas and we miss you guys!
Looking at apple trees, maybe someday?
Liking the camera these days
This is firewoman Lily, a fun puppet I made

No comments: