Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkins and Good Byes

It is hard to say, but another family we love is moving. Mama told me yesterday and at first I just thought they were moving to another house, but then I understood. I said, "Why? But now we are only going to have a pair of friends left!" We are all very sad about the Grignon's leaving, even though we know they are going to live by their family and pursue their dreams. We pray they will be happy and have a smooth transition. We will miss them so very much! Yesterday we went to baby Therese's First Birthday. It was a wonderful party!
On a happier note, today we went out to pick pumpkins. I want my pumpkin to have lips and eyelashes when we carve it so I had to find a nice, big, round one. I think I found the perfect one! The farm had some other neat things to do, including a train ride, corn maze, hay ride, and park. It wasn't as great as the one we usually go to but it was fun.

Mrs. G with her birthday girl! We love you guys!
Happy Girl!
Mama shared her sunglasses with me. What a beautiful fall day!
Taking a ride
Being silly, love this one!
We filled our wheel barrow up! Can you believe my dada pushed us along with all of our pumpkins?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We will miss you too!