Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring?

It is spring break for mama and I have been having fun playing with friends. On Mondays we have been going to my friend Jude's house so the parents can do a group called Disciples in Mission. I love Monday nights because I get to stay up late, see my friends, and even have treats! This week I also got to play with my friends Maddie and Ava and even got to have a playdate with a new friend Estela! Spring break for mama doesn't mean a break for me though. I have been busy practicing letters and keeping up with my school. This week the theme was spring, but unfortunately we haven't seen any of that around here, just cold rain! Sam and I have been trying to get outside as often as we can but that doesn't happen too much lately.

On Saturday we took Sam to the train museum for the first time. He has been asking to go back every day since! I had fun but would rather go to the other museum.

Dancing with my friend Ava Practicing our moves before the performance
Letter practice, this is my favorite thing to do...matching upper case to lower case
Starting to learn to write other letters too
Don't know exactly what we were trying to do but it was fun! One more thing.. I rode my bike almost 2 miles yesterday! I'm so fast that mama had to run to keep up with me and dada and Sam came along with the stroller. We all got a workout!

No comments: