Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hiking

Sunday turned out to be a terrific day! Mama didn't have to go back to church and teach her class so we took advantage of the day. After Mass we went out to Starbucks together then went home to get ready. We packed up a yummy lunch and went on a little hike down at Larrabee park. We saw a train and were actually underneath it in the tunnel (which Sam absolutely loved) and then went down to the beach for a little picnic. They also have a fun park there! After our adventure there we went out to Grandma's for our Sunday dinner and some more time to make yummy mudpies! Sam and I worked together to make a delicious one!

Ready!

Mama and I went out on this rock but I was sure to say that I didn't want to go swimming today Sibling love!
I'm being a "Grown Up Lady!"
Ahhh....
Mama and Dada had fun on the swing today...silly!

No comments: