Monday, March 7, 2011

March

These past few weeks have been full of fun, family, and preparations. We had fun last weekend with my dad on his birthday and now we are getting ready for my brother's birthday. I love it when my relatives come to visit! Last weekend my Aunt Joanie came and this weekend my Grandma and Papa from Spokane are coming along with my Aunt Becky and Uncle Doug. I can't wait to celebrate Sam's birthday. I sure hope we get to do something fun!


Making my crown of thorns for Lent. I think my brother wrote about it already but this is a way we can prepare for Easter. When we do good works or make sacrifices we take out the "thorns" and then by Easter it will be a crown of roses! We have done a few other things as Lent begins on Wednesday!
Sam loves to help me with everything!
Playing with Auntie, she always has the best games and this one was a huge hit!
I caught one!!
Down at the park on our beautiful Sunday afternoon yesterday.
I can actually stop and smile for the camera now!
Playing down at the beach with my dada! I enjoyed a lot of time with him this weekend since my mom was busy at church.
Smiling with mama!
Painting my crown, almost done!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the crown of thorns idea!!!