Friday, March 25, 2011

Springtime!

The last few days have really felt like spring here and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Playing outside is the best and I have even got to play at Grandma's house a few times this week. I love catching frogs, ladybugs, and all kinds of creatures! In fact, I caught several different frogs and didn't want to let them go. These pictures are from the last few weeks, I don't have any recent ones, I guess we have been having too much fun!


Playing with my brother, can you tell I'm excited for spring with my pants?
Down at Boulevard Park, chilly but pretty!
Sam's birthday cake! Yummy!!!
Playing with my brother in the backyard. He sure loves water and can find it anywhere!
The Saint Patrick's Day treats we made my friends for Mom's Group
Snuggled up in our jammies reading stories before bed, one of my favorite parts of my day

No comments: