Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring?

Ok, maybe this time? A few days last week during "spring" break we got to get outside at least. I rode my bike and went to the beach and park by my house a few times. Last weekend I went to a fun birthday party at the Jump Zone. I had so much fun and remember last time I was there (a year ago) I was pretty nervous, but this time I ran in and only checked in with my parents between slides and jumps. So fun! Since it is spring, that also means that Easter is growing closer so my friends and I dyed Easter Eggs today. I think there may even be an Easter Egg Hunt in the future?? We have been reading Easter stories this week and learning all about Jesus and His resurrection as well.

I'm zooming along to the park on my bike!

Jump Zone Fun! Enjoying birthday cake...Happy Birthday Luke and Simeon!
Happy Girl....waiting for my friends to come over and play!
Dying eggs
Not too sure about this blue color?
Jude and I taking turns with the colors, I think our siblings may be a little young for dying yet but we had it down!

No comments: