Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Snow?

"April Showers Bring May Flowers!" Well, I thought this meant rain showers but this week we got snow showers! Along with the silly snow in the morning we also had a mama and dada duck in our backyard, they must have been lost. My brother and I had fun yelling at them through the window. We had a busy weekend and are getting ready for a fun time with friends tomorrow. We are having an Easter Egg Hunt, we are excited!


Dada bird, looking pretty but a little confused Snow with tulips??
Sam and I reading in our special spot on the chair together

Laughing and playing together, awww sibling love!

Mama and I got out today and had a chance to plant some peas (that is all we planted because my silly brother dumped out some seed packets. I guess it is ok though because he said sorry very sweetly)

I really enjoyed helping and learning

Mmmm....can't wait to eat peas


No comments: