Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The End of Summer?

Other than trying to get healthy, we have just been having a good time here. My grandparents came to visit this past weekend and we had fun. All the busy summer activities are winding down but that just means a different kind of busy here. My mom started working at school again and my brother and I even got to go with her last week one day! I am enjoying school (preschool) and learning a lot. My favorite part is the different stories we read (surprise, surprise!). Here are a few other things that I have been doing....

Playing with friends (this is Lucy jumping with me on the trampoline)
My first trip to the dentist. Mom was so proud of me she even put the pictures on Facebook (so some of you may have already seen these). It was a great place and a very nice dentist! The hygienist even read stories to me while we waited for the dentist to see me.
I had to wear these cool shades so the bright lights wouldn't bother my eyes, but I didn't mind
Laying back and cooperating all until they wanted to "paint" my teeth (I later told my mom that paint did not belong in my mouth)
Posing at the apple farm with my brother
Boy my brother sure knows how to say Cheese!
Hanging out with cousin Maggie
I sure love her!
Pushing her on the swing
Weeeee
Playing in my jammies with cousin

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe summer is over already! I hope you enjoy your school year, Bev :) Lily is ure a cutie!