Thursday, September 23, 2010

Harvest Festival and Hiking

Our church/school had a big festival last weekend. The weather called for rain but it ended up being beautiful thanks to a lot of prayers. We spent most of Saturday at the festival and I definitely got my bracelet worth down the slide. I am still a little too nervous to go in the other jump houses with the big kids. Sunday we decided to go on a short hike and I did great! It was so fun and we made it back to the car just in time before the big downpour. I am already looking forward to our next hike, hopefully it will be before spring.


Climbing up the big stairs (after waiting in line, a tough thing to do for a 3 year old!)
Weeee
My friends Maddie and Ava even came!
A fun toddler zone, amazing how long Sam and I played in peace here
Going up!
I even found a helpful walking stick
This leaf was very colorful
Posing with mama

No comments: