Monday, September 27, 2010

My First Haircut and More!

So my brother got a haircut last week and this week it was my turn. On Friday after school, Mom took me to a salon to get it done. I was pretty nervous and said I didn't want a haircut, but it wasn't that bad and in the end I was happy! I like it and it is much easier to manage. Here are a few more pictures of my weekend....

Feeling a bit nervous but holding very still and being cooperative
Chin down
I think it will all be ok
Happy big girl!!
My "wormies" - captured in the garden
Silly
I got to go visit my friends Simeon, Luke, and baby Jordan. It was fun to play with boys and I sure worked hard to make the baby laugh!
On Saturday we went to the Children's Museum and I decided to wear my ballet attire out and about.
They have a neat art room
Concentrating hard on the stamps
The lily in papa's pond! Beautiful!
Dada's girl!
Singing and dancing
More explorations
The Gardner snake
Trying to catch him
Someday dada!
We got tv again (football season) so Sam and I got to watch Sesame Street
Artwork

No comments: