Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Fair and More

We went to the fair last week and let's just say that I was not a fan. The smell started it all off then my senses went crazy (hey, I'm learning about my 5 senses this week in school). Sounds of the loud animals and all the people were overwhelming. I did however find a cute little chick in a quiet place. In other news my mom's cousin came up this week with her mom and two boys. The boys were a bit older than me but I sure had fun playing with them (especially Finn!). I told my mom that I want to go visit him tomorrow....we'll see.

Dear God, please help this baby chick escape this crazy place
That may be a smile??
Ridin' the tractor....papa, I'm ready for my own!
"Fishing" with Jude during school
L for Lily!
Playing in the backyard with Sam...we are enjoying each other's company a lot more these days
Showing the boys around Bellingham
Grandma and I were searching for baby crabs. The tide was really low!
Happy Girl!

No comments: