Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swimming and School

Mama and dada decided to sign me up for another round of swim lessons. This time my friends Max and Lucy are doing it with me, which is fun! I'm now comfortable jumping off the side to my teacher (in the deep end) and am getting good at blowing bubbles and putting my face in! It is amazing how different it feels from the first day. Along with swim lessons we have been swimming in the lake and the little pool in my backyard.
Last week I also started school! Big news!! Another mama and my mama trade weeks and my buddy Jude and I do school 3 days a week. It is a really great preschool program and I'm learning so much already. Last week it was about how God made me special and I learned about my body. This week we are learning about the alphabet and our names.


Taking a breather from blowing bubbles
Jumpin' off the side -willfully!

Running through the puddles with bear feet and a sucker...what could be better?
Berries from the garden...Yummy!
Swimming up at Lake Whatcom in my floaty
More swimming at the beach
Combing my hair at Grandma's house
School is in session!
Projects...this was Alphabet Soup. We had to match colors and letters.
My name!
I liked this one!! We made pudding together then were supposed to write our names and letters in the pudding. Didn't know about the letter part but I liked playing in the pudding!
L-I-L-Y

No comments: