Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gymnastics Again!!

I took a little break after Sam was born and have talked my parents into taking me back to gymnastics. Actually, most of the time I don't know who is having more fun the parent or me??? Mom and dad take turns taking me and staying home with little brother (The class is at 5:30). It is great!! I get some special time with them and what could be more fun than gymnastics? I talk about it all week and when Monday comes around that is all I think about! I don't want to brag but I'm getting pretty good at my tricks. Just wanted to share a few snapshots. (Oh, and my buddy Carson just started coming with me! I'm excited about that too!)


I spend most of my time doing this
Pretty soon Ms. Tracy will have to teach me to flip around
Waiting in line to make a basket
Mom has her hand out just in case but I really did this by myself!
Love it!!

No comments: