Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

Easter Sunday was great and I enjoyed a beautiful early Mass, yummy breakfast, and more delicious food at Grandma's. Unfortunetly, my brother and I were so sick by the end of the night we couldn't stay for dessert. Imagine that! My poor brother gets really sick and needs medicine. Luckily grandma always makes sure we have leftovers to take home. I am still fighting off this cold and like the others, we usually hang on to them for at least 2 weeks, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the outdoors. I also had a couple playdates this week and always love seeing my friends.
Happy Easter Sam!
Where is your hat Mama?
Are you sure all the ladies will be wearing them?
Sam just woke up and he's sick, so cut him some slack
My first taste of popcorn - I kept asking for it after reading about it in several books
Hello Sun - oh how I've missed thee
Little did Carson know, but he was about to get a mud bath
It was fun having another teacher in the house

No comments: