Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt!

We had the hunt today! The weather was so crazy today (and the past few) so we didn't know if we were going to be able to do it or not. I am also fighting a little cold with a big cough. Yucky! I hope I feel better soon! Anyway, we got to search and a few friends joined me! It was pretty amusing because none of our parents let us indulge in too many sweets....imagine that!! So, this was a bit overboard considering my dad hid about 100 eggs! But we had a blast and playing together was just as fun! Can't wait for Easter Sunday tomorrow!


Waiting for friends to arrive. Sam helped me complete my cross.
GO!!! Ok...this is funny. I found the first egg and decided I had to eat that chocolate right then and there! Yummy!
This wrapper is a little tricky!
My friends Maddie and Ava looking cute and having fun!
Check these out!
Simeon and I resting and enjoying a little treat.
P.S. I even found a gold one!

No comments: