Sunday, March 21, 2010

Super Duper Fun!!!

This weekend my Grandma Bonnie, Papa Jim, Auntie Becky, and Uncle Doug came over from Spokane and my brother had another birthday celebration. Little did Papa and Doug know that Dada had a surprise in store for them - assembling our new playset . Thanks guys for helping out, I love it and will use it as often as I can.


Nice hat you have there Samuel
Strollin' to the park. Hope the hoopsters are there - I brought my ball.
Becky giving me pretty toes to match hers... I was really excited to see her.
Grandma Bonnie took me to this cool park in Lynden.
We had a picnic at the propane plant... just kidding, they are a park sponsor
Grandma and her Granddaughters - I think she's in Heaven here.
Maggie and I having fun at the park.
I sure love hanging out with my friend Maddie. I think we should plan a campout in the fort Maddie...what do you think?
Wow, thanks Dada!!
This is how you get the "Gunk" out of the pond at Grandma Katie and Papa Bob's house.
Do you think this deserves an extra ice cream treat Grandma?

No comments: