Friday, March 5, 2010

Friends and Sunshine!

Wow, what a week! I am sure a lucky girl! A fun week filled with sunshine and friends, but now I feel I may be getting sick. Bummer! We are supposed to go to Mount Baker to play in the snow tomorrow....mom says we'll have to see how I'm feeling. Anyway, I told mom, "I don't feel well." She said, "What hurts?" I then responded with, "My feelings!" I did get my feelings hurt when I got a few things taken away today, but we all had a good laugh with that one! Enjoy the pictures!

Hanging out with Lucy. A few drizzles won't keep up inside!
Teeter Totter with Lucy. Didn't last long but fun while it did ;)
Kiera has a Mr. Potato Head at her house too! We had fun playing together.
Coloring with my friend
Runnig to the beach with Keira
Taking a little break from all the excitement. Never too busy for some Cheerios!
The big kids pushing Elijah on the swing
Fishing in my boat
Park fun!
A new treat...Nutella. Yummy! And I thought peanut butter was good!
Having fun on the boys' swing set!
Bye Bye hugs. Simeon is one of the sweetest boys I know!

No comments: