Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gardens and Slides

It has been a while since my last post so I'll catch you up on the news. First, I love my new swing set! I spend every moment possible in the backyard now. I enjoy it most when someone is out with me, but I can play outside by myself too! Dad has been working on another project, wow he is a busy guy! This time it is a couple vegetable gardens for mom and I! I can't wait to grow something yummy! In between my swing and slide I run over to help him out when he needs it. I am getting so big and helpful!
Something else exciting is that I went to a really awesome place called the Jump Zone for the very first time! My friend Jude just turned 3 and we went to celebrate with him. They have a bunch of really, REALLY big inflatable houses and slides to play on. I had so much fun and was super duper brave! I loved it and am going to ask my mom to go back sometime. That is about all the news for now. I have been taking naps and sleeping a lot, which means I must be growing! I feel great and am happy, which makes everyone happy! Now, we are just waiting for Easter and I can't wait!


Helping with the rake. Step 1!
Jump Zone! Practicing my climbing.
The BIG slide! It was sooo fast!
I had to go home and slide some more!
I went home and climbed my rock wall for the very first time! Thanks Jump Zone!
Ok...back to the garden. Dad...Step 3!
Smoothing out the dirt! This is kinda hard.

No comments: