Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Fall Festivities

Wow, I have had a busy week and a ton of pictures to share with you! We finally got to Stoney Ridge Farm and pumpkin patch and it was a beautiful day...couldn't have been better! Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Jim came over and we celebrated a very special birthday with Grandma. We had a few parties, and boy I love birthday cake and candles! I always enjoy their visits and that means I get to spend more time with my cousin Maggie too! We went to the park together and played in the pretty fall leaves. Just so you know...I do not like the camera these days. The snapshots you see are my parents tricking me to smile. I get frustrated with my mom who has the camera out way too frequently! Oh well, here is the load of pictures, I hope you have some time!


Pumpkins? Are you sure?
Crouching down to see the goat.
Last week I was an octopus, this week I am a scarecrow
A little help please?!Ok, you got me mom. A cute picture!

Collecting leaves
Maggie helped me fill it to the rim!
Mom tried to get some "staged" photos in the fall leaves at Boulevard Park. We tried!
Are we done yet? Maggie and I really want to swing!
Racing sticks under the bridge
Me and my cuz with our hard earned lollipops (she has one too)
Grandma Bonnie with her angels
Helping blow out the candles
Party number two...cupcakes this time around. Mmm...frosting!

No comments: