Monday, October 19, 2009

Seattle Aquarium

On Saturday we went down to Seattle to meet some of my parent's college friends and my brother's Godparents. I got to see my friend Aubree, which I haven't seen in a few months and we sure had fun. I had never been to the aquarium and really liked all the fish and sea animals. The touch tank was great and after the aquarium we even got to go on a merry go round, just like in Spokane. Oh, and don't forget the ice cream! Mmmm...homemade banana ice cream!


Are you ready yet mom?

Aubree and I waiting in line to go in. The parents are paying and we just can't wait!

I sure missed you Aubree!

Finally, we are in and this is what we are greeted with....a huge fish tank!

The touch tank. I needed Dada's help but it was fun!

The Dada's and their girls!

Otters are the cutest!

I'm getting use to this....giddy up!

Mmmmm

No comments: