Monday, October 5, 2009

Fun Fall Activities Begin!

I haven't updated in a while but Fall is here and so are the fun fall activities! My Auntie Joanie came up last weekend and ran a half marathon (13.1 miles) with my dada! I got up early to cheer them on and sure had fun playing with my Auntie. I enjoy splashing in the mud puddles, chasing leaves, eating apples, and am looking forward to picking out some great pumpkins soon.


Inspecting the water...the biggest puddle on our street is in front of my house!

Running to the mailbox...I like to race with Mama (that is as far as we go ;)

Look at these! I don't think it is this cold yet guys!

Good Job Dada! He ran soo fast! (Really! He set a personal best!)

I'm proud of you two! Someday maybe I can run that far?

Hangin' with my Auntie

The rest of these pictures are from the Cloud Mountain Fruit Festival. We tasted some delicious fruit, watched how they make cider, and ate carmel apples. Mmmm! I even got to decorate a little pot, plant a lavendar plant, and paint a little pumpkin.

No comments: