Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Pictures

Here they are! I got to wear my ladybug costume two days in a row! On Friday my parents took me to a fun Toddler party at a local Preschool. There I got to paint another pumpkin, play a bean bag toss, bob for apples, see some neat costumes, and even play with some fun toys.


Then on Halloween we went to a local assisted living center and visited some nice men and women. They loved seeing us!
My Uncle Kevin, Aunt Julie, and cousin Maggie came over before we went to the party. Maggie was a ladybug too! Unfortunetly, I didn't feel like getting in any pictures with her...sad! I did however enjoy some time with my uncle.
My friends The Jones' threw an incredible Halloween Party! We had so much fun! They had games, a pinata, wonderful food, and best of all good company! After the party we headed out for some Trick-or-Treating in their neighborhood. I got the hang of it quite quickly and had a lot of fun. I can't wait until next year!
This cool house had lite up jack-o-lanterns in the tree!

No comments: