Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summertime Fun!

Wow, summer is a blast! I don't remember ever having this much fun or seeing so much sunshine, I love it! Last week I went to the circus with my friends Max and Lucy. It wasn't that great, but I did get to see elephants. I thought my Grandma's dog Brewster was huge, boy I had no idea! (I think that every animal says "Woof"...mom thinks it is pretty funny).

This week I started taking a few steps. I am still very cautious on my feet, but yet very proud of the few steps I can take. As you know, time is precious and crawling gets me there faster.

Hey Max, we could do this acrobat stuff

"Woof" Water please (the sign for water -my version) Left, right, repeat Thanks for cheering me on mom and dad Whew, I just made it I love my buddy Elmo

Like father, like daughter (mom thinks I am older than I really am...she is crazy!) I told her all done with my signs and tried to make a break for it. Maybe in a few months???
We went to a really great raspberry farm to pick berries. The berries were plump, plentiful, and pesticide free! Wow, they were delicious. Dig in!Just a few taste tests
Dad caught too (didn't I just say, like father like daughter?)
I only got a little on my shirt
Finally, some time at home. My favorite thing to do in my backyard is play with the rocks. I like my toys and all, but these are great.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats to Lily on the walking, you'll be running after her all over the place in no time!

Sarah