Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm 1 Year Old!!!

Well, I am a year old now. I have learned so much in the past 365 days. My parents keep wondering where their baby has gone. I am still not taking independent steps; I thought I would give my parents a break. I am however getting very good with my sign language. Some of my recent signs are eat, more, thank you, and my favorite- please. Wow, I should have learned that one a long time ago....it gets me what I want (most of the time).

I had a great birthday. We celebrated at my house and a lot of my family and friends were there too. I can't believe how many people love me! I sure am lucky!! Thank you to everyone who came and enjoyed beautiful weather, fellowship, and my first year.

The day began with a huge blueberry birthday pancake. Yes!!!
If it is my birthday I better mark it with a milestone. (This is the first time I went from sitting to standing on my own)
Hmmmm.....ice cream or no ice cream with my cupcake
"Ham" burgers
You have got to try this watermelon!
Can you say "Cupcake Coma?"

Are all these for me?

Thank you everyone! Here's to another year full of fun, family, firsts, and friends. I love you all!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Lily! I can't believe she is a year already. She is so cute. I love the dress. We can't wait to see you in August.