Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friends Galore!

Whew! My social life has been so crazy lately! I have had birthday parties, BBQs, and other get togethers, and have enjoyed seeing so many friends. It seems like my mom has something planned for us every day! The weather is beautiful and I love going on walks, swinging, walking with my push cart, and playing in the backyard. Here are some snapshots of the fun I have been having.


Last weekend I went down to Seattle to meet up with mom and dad's friends Catie and Rod. We all got to meet their daughter Aubree for the first time. We had fun together but just wish they lived closer. I think we have a lot in common!
Playing in my baby pool in the backyard. Do you like my tan?
This is my friend Carson (yes, a boy - friend!)
Lily with a Lily
I discovered a unique way to hold my cup
My friend Lucy turned 1. Now all three of us girls are 1

No comments: