Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Business Trip

The Oregon Coast was beautiful, eventful, and I got to see some of my family, but boy am I glad to be home. My dad says that nobody else will be able to use my carseat because it is molded to my bottom! I have never spent so much time in the car (but I was a champ!). We stayed with my Auntie a few days and spent a few days at a resort. I had a lot of "Firsts" so I thought I would share with all of you.

The Fam
Holding my own bottle!Sitting in a highchair for the first time.
I am ready. Where is my food?
Staying in a hotel was great. I didn't even have to sleep! (haha)
We stayed at a nice hotel in Yachats and they even had a pool! My mom and dad decided it would be fun to take me swimming for the first time. I have been looking at that cute swimsuit in my closet wondering when I would be able to wear it. I LOVED the water (no surprise to my parents). They had a kiddy pool where I could sit and splash, but I think I liked the big pool with dad the best. I got to kick my legs and pretend to be a frog.

Testing the water.
Mom is even in too!
Splash, splash.
This kinda stings my eyes.







No comments: