Monday, January 21, 2008

New Adventures

I am becoming such a big girl, so my mom and dad say. I have two big bottom teeth that help me eat three meals a day. I even snack on some Mum Mum crackers! Mom tries to force me to eat her homemade food, but I prefer Gerber much better, hopefully she will realize that soon. I am sitting up by myself these days, although I tumble sideways every now and then. As for sleeping, I am kinda confused with all these changes. I sleep only in my crib these days and they have done away with my Swaddle!!! So sad...Oh and I have heard the words sleep training being tossed around. Will someone tell me what all these changes mean?


I am going to visit my Auntie Joanie on Tuesday. Dad is going to the Oregon Coast for work and Mom and I are going to tag along. We are pretty excited. I don't really remember the beach, but mom and dad say that I have been before. Sounds pretty fun! Well, here are a few pictures of what I have been up to these days.


For dinner I had sweet potatoes, carrots, and applesauce for dessert! I'm a growing girl!
I love "Nakie Time" and this is one of my favorite toys.
"Please save me from that big bed...."
Playing with Grandpa. Boy this is fun!
What is this razzberry thing? It reminds me of a pacifier, but feels great on my teeth.
Look at me! Sitting up all by myself.

Maybe this hat is why I keep tipping over????

No comments: