Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! My parents came home from their new years party just before midnight and we were able to ring in the new year together. I was up crying and searching the whole house for them. Grandma Katie was helping me look. When they walked in the door I was all smiles, just knowing I wouldn't have to watch the fireworks without them. I am sure glad I woke up when I did.

Do you like the new look to my blog? My parents have been helping me spiff it up. I am bringing in the new year with a new tooth (actually it is my first tooth). It seems to be keeping me up at night and shortening the length of my naps, but I guess my mom will live (keep your fingers crossed).

I go to the doctor next week to find out how big I am. Hopefully there are no shots this time, but I have a feeling there will be. Boy, I am almost 6 months old! It is so hard for my parents to believe! I will let you know the stats next week. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I am looking forward to big things in 2008.

No comments: