Sunday, June 24, 2012

Muddy Mayhem!!

I think I'll remember this day for a long time!  What a fun day it was!  First, we went to Mass, followed by a little play and donuts, then we headed out to my Grandma and Papa's house.  My Aunt Julie, Uncle Kevin, and cousin Maggie were able to join us today and I was so glad to see my cousin!  We played and played.  My favorite part was the mud, and I mean MUD!!  They are building on to their bathroom and making a spot for a swim spa so after yesterdays thunder and lightening storm, with the biggest raindrops we have ever seen, there was plenty of mud for Maggie and I to play in.  My brother Sam did not want to join us and thought we were pure crazy!
This is me in the backyard watching the storm from under the big umbrella, with my umbrella.

The beginning, notice my clean white shirt?

My cute cousin Maggie.  She LOVES the swing!

Getting a little dirtier!

I told my mama this was more fun than catching frogs!

Maggie thought it was pretty fun too!

It is great being a kid!

Maggie even got some on her lips, hoping she didn't eat any!

I asked my mom if I could take all my clothes off, but this is as close as I got to a full mud bath.  Felt good!

All cleaned up and hanging out with my baby brother.  Nicholas liked hanging out with his Auntie Julie.

No comments: